MapleForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleForever

Welcome to MapleForever Rates [4500 exp] [3000 meso] [2 drop]

HomeHome  InfoInfo  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to donate without that irritating creditcard..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveforever8

Loveforever8

How to donate without that irritating creditcard.. Empty
PostSubject: How to donate without that irritating creditcard..   How to donate without that irritating creditcard.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:00 am

(I believe gift cards are only sold in the U.S. and Canada)

Step one:

Obtain about $50. (This is the recommended amount because any less and you'll be crawling back to the register seeking more money to donate.)

Step two:

In America:
Go to "CVS Pharmacy", "Walgreen's", "JewlOsco", "Wal-Mart" or many other retail stores and buy a "Visa pre-paid gift card" or a "Mastercard pre-paid gift card"

In Canada:
Go to "Shoppers Drugstore", "A&P", or "any major grocery store" and buy a "Vista pre-paid gift card" or a "Mastercard pre-paid gift card"

Step three:

Create an account on "http://www.paypal.com" and then log in.

Step four:

Click on "Add funds" at the top in the tabs.

Step five:

Fill out the information on the "Add funds" form with your gift-card. $50 should now be on your paypal account.

Step six:

Go and donate to this server.

Well,I dont think this way works for singaporean.I had been checking out 7-11 and all those shops and they dont sell this.(Very inconsiderate of them).But according to some other private servers 7-11 sell paypal cards or w/e that is.So u could just go and try ur luck.

After u donate,private message Bubbles ur ID,IGN,paypal acc ID,amount u donate and what u like.

I dont take credit for this.I got this thread from another P server.

Last edited by Loveforever8 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without that irritating creditcard..   How to donate without that irritating creditcard.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:29 am

Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
https://mapleforever.forumotion.com
Loveforever8

Loveforever8

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without that irritating creditcard..   How to donate without that irritating creditcard.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:37 am

Hey,make this thread sticky.So when more post arrive people can still see this thread.
Back to top Go down
cholo32

cholo32

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without that irritating creditcard..   How to donate without that irritating creditcard.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 am

good idea but im in peru
Back to top Go down
Loveforever8

Loveforever8

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without that irritating creditcard..   How to donate without that irritating creditcard.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Uhh....go and kidnap a adult and ask him to donate for u.EZPZ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without that irritating creditcard..   How to donate without that irritating creditcard.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to donate without that irritating creditcard..
Page 1 of 1